Assisting Individuals and Their Families Begin New Lives in America

At JMLAW, P.A., our dedicated attorneys have experience assisting individuals and families in need of immigration services in the United States. Whether you're in need of an F-1 Student Visa to attend a higher education institution, or an H-1B Visa for temporary employment, JMLAW, P.A. can help. The attorneys at JMLAW, P.A. are here to provide legal services to immigrants looking to reach their American dream.

The immigration services
that we offer at JMLAW, P.A.
include the following.

  • Seasonal Visas
  • L-1 Visa
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • B-1/B-2 Multiple Entry Visa
  • EB-2 Skilled Professional
  • EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
  • E-2 Investor Visa
  • H-1B Visa
  • Temporary Work Authorization
  • Family-Based Immigrant Visas

If you or a family member dream of becoming a citizen of the United States, or are in need of assistance with the immigration services that we offer, contact JMLAW, P.A. today.

Let Us Help
Fill out my online form.
Plus-img Minus-img slider-img slider-img slider-img slider-img slider-img